Saturday 12 January 2013

Amshinov a bitch

I wish the JT would stop publishing pictures of men, when they could so easily pencil them out.  Did anyone see the Amshinover Rebbe in this week's pics?  He's not bad looking, is he?  And rumour has it that he is a purveyor of exquisite sexual therapy to boot.  From the moment I saw his picture in the centre pages on Thursday, until half an hour before shabbos - when my hubby came home and shrieked "Chani! Have you set the eiruv like a good Jewish wife?" (doesn't he know my name is Joe, not Chani??) - I sat drooling over this picture, sucking on my pen until I lost a filling.  Don't quite know how I got shabbos done, but G-d knows alright! On Friday night I said to my husband, "what are we doing after shabbos?" and he said he was going to learn with a friend and maybe do a bit of business.  I said "fine, because I'll be going to Amshinov - the new shopping centre - for a couple of hours and some therapy".  Easy as that. And the charedi press think they are doing mankind a favour deleting Hilary Clinton et al femmes fatale from their pages! My husband simply requested that I don't spend too much, but what the heck - I don't go to Amshinov every day.  And the best bit is that while this "scandal" is going on about rabbis giving marriage guidance to (married) women, when they should be giving shiurim, the men just don't see that sticking pictures of men with beards in the yiddishe press every week is driving some women crazy.  No wonder marriage guidance is all the rage.  Once again the press has done untold damage.  They think only men get turned on by pictures! Not so mate.  In these days of equality, women are just as vulnerable to feelings of lust and sin.  That's why we have advertising.  But its time to stop blogging now and go to Amshinov. 

1 comment:

  1. The first of the Purim jokes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete